“The Engineers allocated to my branches were excellent. They were helpful and efficient and worked around the day to day working of the branches causing very little disruption to the branches. They also went the extra mile in pointing out where data or power may be required that I had missed. They were very hard working and a pleasure to work with.”
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Icom Group. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately by email or the Icom Group by telephone on 01622 797600 and in the meantime be advised that if you have received this email in error that you must not disclose the contents to any other person nor use, disseminate, forward, print, or copy this email in any format. Whilst every precaution is taken to ensure that no viruses are contained within this email or any attachments to this email, you are advised to carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachments as the Icom Group shall not be liable for any damage sustained as a result of any virus contained within or attached to this email.
The Icom Group consists of the following Ltd companies: Icom Holdings Ltd (company registration number 05857532); Icom Telecommunications Ltd (company registration number 03120336); Icom Public Services Ltd (company registration number 6748721); Icom Security Ltd (company registration number 06070361); and Icom Telesupport Ltd (company registration number 06070359), all whose registered offices are at 2M Trade Park, Beddow Way, Maidstone, Kent, ME20 7BT.
1. The Website is operated by the Icom Group (“Icom” / “we” / “our” / “us”), consisting of the following limited companies:
Icom Holdings Limited (company registration number 05857532) whose registered office is Unit 11 2M Trade Park, Beddow Way, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7BT;
Icom Telecommunications Limited (company registration number 03120336) whose registered office is Unit 11 2M Trade Park, Beddow Way, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7BT;
Icom Public Services Ltd (company registration number 6748721) whose registered office is Unit 11 2M Trade Park, Beddow Way, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7BT;
Icom Security Limited (company registration number 06070361) whose registered office is Unit 11 2M Trade Park, Beddow Way, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7BT;
Icom Telesupport Limited (company registration number 06070359) whose registered office is Unit 11 2M Trade Park, Beddow Way, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7BT; and
Icom Network Cabling Ltd (company registration number 05558866) whose registered office is Unit 11 2M Trade Park, Beddow Way, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7BT
2. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and Icom reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Website without notice. Icom shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is not available at any time or for any period. From time to time, Icom may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, if required. Icom aims to update the Website regularly and may change the content at any time. Icom may therefore have to suspend access to the Website, or close it if necessary. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time and Icom is under no obligation to update such material.
4. Icom shall not be liable for and accepts no responsibility for any information presented by a third party including, but not limited to, pricing, liability in connection with any products or services, call backs, alterations, monetary transactions between you and the third party or the performance of the contract entered into between you and the third party.
5. Icom does not guarantee that the information displayed on the Website is accurate and Icom does not provide any warranty in relation to the materials contain on the Website. To the extent permitted by law, Icom and members of the Icom Group of companies and third parties connected to Icom hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law of the law of equity, and any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by a user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any Websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or goodwill or any other loss or damage or any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from out negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
6. Icom makes every attempt to keep the content including the information about products and services on this Website as up-to-date as possible, but (in accordance with Clause 2) is under no obligation to do so.
7. Where Icom publishes and controls information on the Website, it will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors or omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However, because of the complex technology that is required in operating the Website there may be times when obvious errors occur. For example, this may result in a price, product or service or other detail displayed being incorrect.
8. All details shown on the Website in relation to the products and services offered are subject to availability. Contracts for the supply of goods or services are subject to separate terms and conditions of sale or supply, as notified to you at the time of entering into a contract with us.
9. Any links provided on the Website to other websites are not intended to provide an endorsement by Icom and Icom will have no liability or responsibility for the content of this or those websites whatsoever. You must not establish a link to this Website from any other website without Icom’s explicit written consent.
10. Icom cannot guarantee that the Website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
11. Icom endeavours to ensure, but cannot guarantee, that any information provided on the Website is accurate. This information does not form part of your agreement with any relevant third party and is provided solely as additional background content. Icom shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever for any inaccuracy, misunderstanding or expectation drawn from this content.
12. All rights in the Website, including copyright, the content and design of the Website, is owned by Icom or used under licence from third party owners. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copyright or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your personal or non-commercial use is prohibited without the written permission of Icom. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, transmitting, distributing, selling, displaying, licensing or reproducing any content including images and other media on this Website for any commercial purpose.
13. The transmission of unlawful, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material is strictly prohibited.
15. Any material you upload to the Website will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and Icom has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.