Alan Day is a well known car dealership with numerous branches across North London and Icom was asked to carry out the upgrade of their Legacy Phone Systems with new VoIP enabled systems across multi sites.
Today, Alan Day VW employs more than 200 staff and operates from three sites in North London and one in the City.
- Alan Day VW wanted to update all their legacy telephone systems with a new VoIP enabled systems in each branch networked via VoIP. After extensive research they decided that Mitel was the system of their choice.
- Once pre-awarded the contract through our consultative approach we worked closely with the client to agree the system details, IP handset types, peripheral equipment and configuration.
- Once all the systems were installed they were networked via the customer’s existing Wide Area Network.
- The whole installation comprised of: Three Mitel 3300 systems networked together via VoIP. A 12 Agent
- Contact Centre with Wallboard at head office. Call Loggers for each site. IP desk terminals and IP DECT phones.
- The new systems have greatly improved internal branch to branch communications and with a similar.
- Call Logging and Voicemail System across their estate, they have found it much easier to use and understand. The Call Centre application has improved call handling with more calls being answered quicker as well as providing invaluable statistics.