Job Title Technical Helpdesk Administrator
Location: Aylesford, Maidstone
Hours: Full or Part time, Monday to Friday
Position Date Available: As soon as possible
Reporting To Compliance Contract Manager
Initial Salary & Benefits £9 – 10 per hour
Company Pension Scheme
5% Annual Salary Bonus
Operational support within the Icom Security Helpdesk in relation to a FM Contract, Security & Fire
The role is a very diverse and reactionary to needs as they arise. Therefore this list is not exhaustive and merely a guideline to some of the more regular tasks.
- Management of CRM/Database system regarding PPM works & Remedial works (i.e. CASH, Support Desk systems)
- Scheduling responsibilities for direct & sub-contractor staff
- Internal management of materials & equipment required for ongoing works
- Liaison with stores to confirm receipt of ordered materials & equipment within the times specified by the supplier & or Project Manager.
- Conformation of completed works in the form of returned work instructions both paper & electronic.
- Compilation of performance reports based on the FM database system
- Administration of invoices both outgoing & incoming within the department
- Previous experience within fire, security & electrical services would be a positive advantage
- Experience of administrative and clerical procedures would be an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- Methodical and logical thinking, able to carry out day to day tasks with little supervision
- Deadline conscious
- Confident and outgoing with a good telephone manner
- Reliable and able to work on own initiative
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Ability to identify problems and provide solutions.